Friday, May 31, 2024

Artified, Schmartified

So dad, who may or may not have a splinter of a creative bone in his body, likes to play around with pictures for some posts as many of you do. 

Be nice, Smudge. It's fun to shake things up now and then.

Yeah, whatever. Anyhoo, he likes tinkering in lunapic and tried messing with a photo of our early morning routine. Honestly, if I hear the word "artified" one more time, I'll throw up in one of his shoes.  



Oh, come on, Mrs. Grumpy-Puss. A little tweaking never hurt anything. Relax, will you?

I'll make a deal with you, pops. I'll relax when you stop being an idiot. Sound good? 

Oh my god, between you and your mom...

Tread lightly there, mister.


That's more like it. Now go on, go to work. 

Fawn update: dad says he's seen what he assumes is the same little one prancing through the trees this past week. 

11 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We rather like that artification, Smudge! You know, we need toi let our pet humans indulge in their hobbies sometimes, even if it's painful to watch...

Purrs,
The Chans

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh dearest little Smudge (and we do consider you dear and lovely), as ones who enjoy the "art of artification" ourselves, go easypeasy on the Dad (and leave his shoes alone) ... he did quite well, very very well indeed. Only one caution here and that is against use of the word "assume", it is always a risky dangerous word to use ...

My Mind's Eye said...

Smudge you are your Dad's creative critic...MOL MOL MOL
Your comments cracked me up. So I'm guessing the moral to this post is "leave well enough alone"! To which I replay that would be no fun.

Keep it up Dad Smudge needs to have her world topsy turvy every so often
Happy news on the Fawn
Hugs Cecilia

da tabbies o trout towne said...

amudge…eye gotta add mit….dad did an awesum pawzum job with yur art
peace…..troo lee…it doez rock ‼️😺…..glad de vizshuz small deer iz oh kay
…happee week end two ewe all 🐟💙💚

da tabbies o trout towne said...

sorree but de spellin errorz ther, R furst oh de yeer tho….Smudge…🙀

Eastside Cats said...

Smudge, I'm envious of your dad's ability to do this artification...I don't know how to, and my tries at it were less than successful.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all fun ones sweet Smudge and you sure praise your Papa for being creative!

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, your dad's just having some fun, Smudge. And truth be told, we enjoyed seeing his artification. :)

Yay about the little fawn. That is some wonderful news. XO

The J-Cats said...

It's purrfectly true that a cat is the Epitome of Purrfection and one should neffur try to improve upon purrfection - but it's not really doing any harm, so why not let your Dad just have his fun. Humans also need to play sometimes (mol).

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I think it looks great "artified!!" MOL!! Sorry Smudge! Sorry I haven't been around, I had my molar pulled 2 weeks ago and for 2 weeks prior to that I was in toothache HELL!!!

Katie Isabella said...

I admire your Dad and all who create like this!