Wednesday, August 26, 2020

We All Have Our Things, Right?

So I have this weird thing about shoes.  Any shoes.  Sneakers, hikers, flip flops- whatever.  Mom and dad keep several pairs of shoes on a small shelf right by the front door and I couldn't be bothered to give them the time of day, but set a shoe by itself on the floor and I'm all over it.  I'm sure we all have our things, but I can't resist loving all over shoes, even dad's stinky ones.  He recently brought a new pair of joggers home and I was like a pig in sh*t.  Or dad with a slab of prime rib.  Or mom with a barrel of Diet Coke/french fries/pickles- you get the picture.  If anyone tried to move them I'd give them a what's what.  Anyhoo, I was all over these Nikes, loving them up one side and down the other. I don't know.  Like I said, we all have our things.






 

12 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Cleo, you with shoes.
The PO'M; armpits.
Such is life.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You shoe are having a big time sweet Cleo!

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is so true Cleo. I really liked Pens when Dad used to write at his desk. He does not write so much (learned to type) so not as much fun anymore but we still break out the BIC now and then. Angel Pee loved Q Tips. We cats sure have our druthers

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hay ewe gorgeouz.....round heer we like ta rub R facez on de open drawerz...knot de side... but de korner part..... that can punch an eye out !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥♥

The Island Cats said...

Cleo, you are right...we all have those "weird" things we like. No explanation as to why. I myself like feet, usually sans shoes. I don't know why...I just do! ~Ernie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I think valerian smells like stinky feet, so maybe that's the attraction. Disclaimer: Of course I am not saying that your humans have stinky feet!!

pilch92 said...

That is funny. I am glad he let you enjoy them.

Summer said...

Lots of kitties are into shoes! I'm not one of them, though.

Furries said...

Shoes are fun to rub on. They smell like your human, and the world, and they you can make them smell like you too.

Darla M Sands said...

Awww... Our Luna liked my husband's shoes. She would also stick her head in my purses. Oh, and rub her head on the end of my pens while I tried to write. Heh... We miss that kitty. Enjoy your shoe fetish, darlin'!

My Mind's Eye said...

Cleo anything on the floor is fair game and yours!!
Angel Madi loved smelling our shoes after we had been out and about.
Hugs Cecilia

Katie Isabella said...

Cleo, I love momma's and favorite brother's shoes a whole buncha lot! There is the occasional stranger whose shoes I roll on too. (Mom doesn'wear shoes in the house for 100 years, and my family automatically takes their off when they come over. Sometimes repair people or others will also do so as they see the wood floor as soon as they come in the kitchen door ands light carpet at the other door. Iffin it's rainy mom will ask folks to take off their shoes or wear the booties she bought for folks, over their shoes. I think I just wrote a blog!