Sunday, July 26, 2020

Poor Pretzel

Well, this past Christmas mom and dad got me a new 'nip pretzel, and it was fun while it lasted.  I've shown you pictures of my previous twisty 'nip treat, which lasted quite a while before I destroyed it.  This one, however, hasn't fared as well.  This photo was actually taken back in March when the damn thing was only about 3 months old, and shows the abuse it's suffered by my teeth and claws.  I love tugging, tearing and ripping at the poor thing when I get my spanking (yeah, that's become part of my nightly routine.  Dad says we shouldn't talk about it. I can't explain it.) 
I swear, they just don't make anything like they used to. 

12 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, you sure tore into that one! I hope you get a new one soon.

Saku said...

Maybe your beans could sew it up...or better still buy you a new one! MOL.

Eastside Cats said...

Er...um...oversharing at bit?!?
I figured that Da Boyz would rip anything to shreds easily, and they did so a bit, but Sweetie can really flatten a toy; she's unrelenting!

Timmy Tomcat said...

You sure are tough on those pretzels Cleo. We just lost another one of Einsteins Mousies from his wavy wand. Dad gets them by the half dozen now so heres to wrecking toys!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't worry about the spanking, Cleo. Flynn loved it too and would get very excited.
Your pretzel looks more like a snake!

The Island Cats said...

I'm the same way with catnip toys, Cleo. I love to chew on them and then eat the catnip inside. ~Zoey

pilch92 said...

Yikes! That pretzel has seen better days.

Summer said...

You are rough with your toys, Cleo!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

cleo....it mite a looked like a pretzel bak when....but.... !!!!
well, if ya can still chew it, call it one oh those pretzel stix ! :) ♥♥

Darla M Sands said...

Way to live life large! ~grin~ Jezebel used to flop down on the floor if asked to 'Fall down, Jezebel!' My husband began the practice, and we developed a little routine including 'butt lifts', chin scritches, belly rubs, and more. She's over that activity for some reason and I rather miss the fun.

Katie Isabella said...

Pretzel is a snakie now.

Furries said...

Yikes. That pretzel has seen some action!