Friday, December 14, 2018

Mom Playtime

As we've shown you in past posts I love playing with the toys mom and dad have given me.  I have my favorite playtime with dad (when I feel like it), and I also have fun with mom (again- when I feel like it).  
     My shoelace is my most favorite thing right now, and as with most other things mom and dad have their different ways of playing with me.  This is me and mom playing with my shoelace recently. Dad tied one of my fuzzy jingly balls on the end of it. 
Mom swished it back and forth and back and forth.  Goodness do I love to bat at it, grab it, tug on it and try to get it out of mom's grip.
    
And then I'm done playing.  It's usually to eat or drink, but I tend to get bored or distracted easily.  Whatever.  Hey, an old girl works up an appetite with all this activity, you know.

15 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Cleo well done with the training of the peeps. How much fun to be able to
play without working up a sweat. Let the peeps do all the work.

Your Mom has pretty blonde hair
Y'all keep your canoe and oars handy gonna be a wet one today.
Hugs Cecilia

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

it IS interesting how both pawrents have different play styles, I prefer Mom's.....but I LOVE Dad's scritches more (probably cause Mom bites her claws MOL). I also am easily distracted/bored now and sometimes it upsets Mom when she (we) are playing and I leave the room. MOL. Love, Cody

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent action shots, Cleo! Not only are you getting some exercise, but the peeps are too...kinda.
;-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure was lots of fun sweet Cleo!!!

Summer said...

That looks like a fun game!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You were having a lot of fun playing, Cleo.

Ivan from WMD said...

It's so nice that your mom plays with you, Cleo. Here we pretty much have to entertain ourselves.

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you having fun :) My Millie loves shoelaces. He plays with his Dad's bootlaces daily.

Annie Bear said...

How nice that you get to play with both your mom and your dad. That shoelace with the jingly ball looks fun!

The Whiskeratti said...

Playtime with the hoomins is so impawtant.

Mickey's Musings said...

How wonderful that you have fun playing.
You have your folks trained very well ;)
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Mudpie gets distracted easily too! I think it's a tortie thing ;)

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

glad you have a toy you enjoy so much! It's always the simple things isn't it? One of Amarula's favourite things is a plain piece of string!

Darla M Sands said...

That's more than our old fart (geriatric!) cat Tilly will do. She likes to talk, though. ~grin~ Be well!

The Swiss Cats said...

Great action shots, Cleo ! It looks like a fun game ! Purrs