Sunday, February 17, 2013

One Play Two Play Three Play...

    Mom and dad have been letting me sleep with them again, and I've been trying to be good about not talking too much.  Well, this morning came, and I was behaving myself, but then they started moving around a lot like you humans seem to do, their faces all stuck together and making sloppy noises, when dad suddenly looked over and right into my eyes, all up close and in person.  
     That's right, I was sitting there like a statue near his pillow, not more than a foot away, watching them.  I can't tell you how relieved I was when they burst out laughing.  I thought for sure I'd be banished from the room again.  
     Once their laughter subsided they picked up where they'd left off.  No longer wishing to take part in the festivities I hopped over them and went out for my breakfast, knowing that it would only be a matter of minutes before they came out for theirs.


9 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Orbit!! The things you see! LOL!! Hope you get to watch more bird and squirrel TV instead! LOL!!! Take care
x

Daisy said...

Peoples do very weird stuff sometimes!

Ivan from WMD said...

"...a matter of minutes..." Orbit, shame on you!! But ha ha ha anyway!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HaHaMeow! We're laffin at the "matter of minutes" too!

Smudge said...

Yeah, I'm sure I'm gonna pay for THAT one....

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL, you're darn lucky you didn't go blind sitting there!
minutes... MOL!

Ann Boyajian said...

Ha ha! We always jump off the bed and skeedaddle when that happens.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope you gave an arm a love nip...

Mandu said...

Orbit, life is sure difficult. I got into so much trouble this morning when I told Mom to get up after only 3 hours sleep.
Mandu
P.S. You look great for your age.