Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Morningus Interruptus

Mr Pissy here.  I'm in a foul mood again.  Mom woke up waaay too early and couldn't sleep, so she invaded my space came out into the living room to watch some tv in MY chair and I was in no mood to share. 
     Eventually the big dope came out for his caffeine infusion and joined the festivities.  You see, I'm not on very good terms with him at the moment- he really pissed me off the other morning.  I was doing my thing, walking around, talking as loud as I damn well please, not knowing what I wanted, and it apparently annoyed him, so he yelled at me and took a swipe just a little too close to my ear with the damn book he was reading.
     I scurried off to hide under the coffee table, and our relationship is still a little strained.  Dad's right, what I hear him saying often- people can suck!    (Only this time it applies to you, big guy)
     

7 comments:

Ann Boyajian said...

Very bad form, Dad! How dare he object to your morning ritual??!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

N make sure ya stay mad at yur peepuls orbit...just til supper time anyway :) !!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I would have to scratch him big time for that one

Ivan from WMD said...

Maybe it's something in the water. My mom got cross at *me* the other day all because I was talking at a door! You'd think she'd be thrilled since I hardly ever talk, but no. And Screamoline! Mom flat-out tells her to SHUT UP.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, poor thing. You should have the right to your own privacy whenever you want it and to yowl all the time any time you want! Isn't there a kitty bill of rights or something?? MOL

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sounds like he needs a little "sumthin-sumthin" in his shoe!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Is that a new header? We love it.