Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Battle Rages On

      My ultimate daily goal, as you know, is my own personal comfort.  I don't really give two sh*ts whether mom and dad are comfy and cozy,
and I'll do almost anything to reach that goal.
     These pictures show how I lovingly wend my way into that place where I  
 am the most comfortable- the human lap.  
     This battle has been raging for some time now, and I usually alternate between
the two.  Sometimes mom's lap is the softest and warmest, sometimes it's the big idiot's that you see in these shots.
      He tries to get all manly and pet ownerly and say "No orbit!"  "Get down!"  He'll even tell mom, when he sees I'm trying to get on
 her lap, to push me away or firmly scold me to submissively shrink away from my efforts.  Well, as you can see he's not always
 the victor in these daily battles.  I don't care that he's trying to use the computer.  It doesn't matter to me whether he wants me on him
or not.  I'm going to do what I want to do, dammit.  I ultimately won this round, as you can see.  The big oaf gave in, and had to push the laptop to his knees to make room for ME. 
     Once again, who's the master and who's the slave?!

5 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Orbit, there is no excuse for you to have to defend your territory every day. It would seem to me that there is always room for Orbit no matter what. Tell your dad to snap out of it.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

LOVE YOUR CAT-I-TUDE! I know i have said that before but I just LOVE IT!

Ann Boyajian said...

Clearly, your beans need a refresher course. It's YOUR house, and that includes everything in it, especially laps. They are there to SERVE YOU.
Nuff said.

Marilia said...

Great Catitude!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Dads CAN have great laps, but they need some extra training compared to Moms...