Friday, August 31, 2012

Close, Closer, Closest

     The other night I was minding my own business when out of the corner of my eye I see Grayson (that's right- mom's named the damned thing 
now!) trying to 
sneak up on me.  If you look real hard you can see him through the step stool in front of me.  He thought he was being real cool, creeping real slow.
     I had my eye on him, though, and I watched his every step.  He started getting too close, so I got up and moved a few feet away, but the little shit started following me.
     Ever so slowly he moved closer and closer.  You have no idea how difficult it was to stifle a hiss!  I decided to be good enough to let him get this close to my tail and sniff around before I reached my limit, hissed and growled, then moved again.

7 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww - me and Charlie may be way off the mark here but we think little Grayson is growing on you lovely Orbit! Yay! Take care
x

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

But he is soo small compared to our mighty Orbit!
Teach him well. Gotta show him who is Alpha Cat!

Ivan from WMD said...

OMC, he's got a name now?

I'm afraid it's curtains, pal.

Random Felines said...

it is bad when the new ones get names....and be careful - they find tails fascinating!!!

Ann Boyajian said...

You're doing just fine. Stake out your turf. Kittens don't understand boundaries, so repetition is important. In time, and with proper tutelage, he just MIGHT make a good nephew/little bro. He's very cute, and your outfits compliment each other nicely.

Katnip Lounge said...

He's got a NAME!?!

You're screwed.

~E said...

He got a name, he is now your brother. If Queenie W can love Kitty, you two will be fine xo