Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sorry, No Creative Post Title Today...

Well, it's been kind of busy around here this week.  The second round of picture-taking didn't go too well, either, and mom and dad aren't too happy with the results.  I think they're going to try once more.  Not sure.  They're also getting ready to go away for an overnight stay somewhere a little further south (actually, it's mom who's doing all the getting ready).  Dad's been coming home from work a little grizzled lately, and he says he's looking forward to the time away.  It'll be a little different than a "normal" or "traditional" Thanksgiving (what the hell is "normal" anyway?!), but they seem to be looking forward to the escape.  I'll have the place to myself, and I might try to get in touch with the black and white guy I see out front now and then, or the cream-colored babe I see across the street.  Maybe they'll want to party.  Or maybe I'll just catch up on some sleep.  I'm gonna ask dad if he'll teach me how to use the remote. 

10 comments:

Whisppy said...

Don't forget to get dad to show you how to operate the can opener! :)

Gemel said...

Party time =^..^=

;)

Old Kitty said...

Yeah! Pawty time round yours!!! Woo-hooo!! Take care
x

Fuzzy Tales said...

Hey, you could have a house-trashing party--we'd all teleport over and help with the trashing! LOL.

Annie Bear said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Orbit! I hope you have a nice time while your mom and dad are away. A house-trashing party does sound fun but catching up on sleep sounds better

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

We are coming for a house trashing party!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Time for a house trashing party Orbit!!!
Invite the entire CB you'll have a T-Day that will live in infamy.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Daisy said...

The secret to posing with hats is distraction! My Mommeh holds up a treat so I pay attention to that and forget I am wearing a hat. Harley is only distracted by toys; whenever you see him looking up in a photo, it is always him looking at a moving toy!

TabbyNormal said...

Whatever you do, it will be awesome. Just like the people always think their activities are awesome. They will never know our secrets.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having fun while the human's are away!!! ;o) Happy Thanksgiving!