Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Awww Ma, not again!

Just a quick post here- I gotta get something off my chest. For whatever reason mom seems to think I like to dance.  That's right, I said dance.  Who the hell thinks a cat enjoys dancing?!  First off, I'm old.  I haven't really started showing it yet, but my bones ache.  My hips are bothering me, my spine isn't quite as strong as it used to be, and I'm just plain old.  So mom, for some strange reason, will occasionally exclaim "Uh oh!  Somebody wants to dance!!", and prop me up in a standing position (usually on her lap), and start singing "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.... get down tonight"!  What the hell is with THAT?!  It's so random, and dad says it's something called KC and the Sunshine Band and usually laughs or scoffs at mom.  Okay, I'm done bitching for now. 

No comments: