Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy Birthday to Mom +

Yesterday was mom's birthday.  Happy Birthday, mom.  I love you!  Sorry it was such an odd one what with what's going on these days. I think she turned twenty-something or thirty-something.  I'm not really sure, but if I do the math correctly knowing dad's only a year or two shy of 60 and he's mentioned before how there are about 12 years' difference between them, well, I better just drop it.  
Anyway, here are some shots of Snugglepuss (yeah, me- dad and his stupid names) with him and mom, doing what we love.  




Though all three of us are in these they kind of highlight how I like to be snuggly with mom especially.  Y'all try to make the best of this weekend. 

16 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Cleo's Mom!
It's a tough time to celebrate; after this is all over, all of us March & April babies need to have one big bash!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday to your very special Mom from all of us!

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy birthday to your mom! You loot like the best present ever, Cleo!

The Whiskeratti said...

Happy birthday to the mom! And you are totally the best gift she could ever have.

Summer said...

Happy birthday to your female human! It sounds like her age is as vague as my human's.

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

Happy Birthday Cleo's Mom.
We sure hope you gave her extra cuddles!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday to your mom.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday to your mom, Cleo. Looks like it was a snuggly one.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday to your mom Cleo!!! We hope you had a great time celebrating even during times like this. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. Have a fantastic upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

catladymac said...

Happy belated Purrthday to your Mom - and many more. Keep snuggling !

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy Happy 29th again Bday to mom,
Cleo OH YES it is absolutely best to stop while you are a head when counting of the years of a lady.

OMCs I love your mom's hair clippers. I need some of those. I have not had a hair cut since mid February and quite frankly I could easily make a man bun.
Before long my bangs will turn into a mustache.
Hugs Cecilia

Darla M Sands said...

Awww... This is too sweet. Happy belated birthday to your mom!

Saku said...

Happy Birthday to Cleo's mom. We're sure she enjoyed all the extra cuddles with you on her special day!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sounds like you gave her a purrfect day!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Cleo, you are such a sweetheart! You made your mom's birthday extra special! - Tom x