Sunday, November 18, 2018

Feeling the Love

Get that damn thing out of my face!
You know, for all that's said about Tortietude, cattitude, and other stupid words and sayings I've heard about us felines you've got to admit, we have our way of making humans love us. 
What?
Okay, so my facial expressions and often irksome countenance can say "Now what?" or otherwise show annoyance (I can't blame me.  Y'all should see what I have to tolerate sometimes).
You annoy me.  Go away.
At the end of the day, though, and in spite of my occasional bouts of irritation, annoyance and impatience with some of the things mom and dad do (alright Cleo, what's the title of this post?  Hmm?) mom, dad and I are one happy, loving trio. 
Getting some mom love
Dad is, well, a goofy, loving dad, and mom and I have one of those special mother/daughter relationships that I'm sure many of you can relate to.

Blog co-authors enjoying some sun puddle lounge time




17 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all are just purrfect together and we know you love being loved sweet Cleo!

My Mind's Eye said...

Feeling the love is a purrfect title Cleo.
OMCs you are living the life in true Tortie form with two adoring pawrents.
Hugs Cecilia
PS loved and agree with your comment on the Plates. Some that have initials on them only...make me scratch my head. If you gonna pay extra for that you are just crazy.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I can see the love, but I can also see you have a very expressive face, Cleo.

Summer said...

What a happy family!

Ivan from WMD said...

We know you love your mom and dad as much as they love you, Cleo!

The Swiss Cats said...

What a wonderful family ! Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE seeing the entire family and the love that the three of you share. XXXX

pilch92 said...

Aww..very sweet post. You are a lucky kitty. XO

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

the last photo is my absolute favorite!!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

It's very obvious how much you all love each other!

Furries said...

Lots of love cuddles in your family.

The Island Cats said...

Aw, how nice it is to see all the love going on.

The Whiskeratti said...

You have a great family.

Eastside Cats said...

Cleo, all of this lovey dovey stuff is nice, but remember to keep the upper paw around there!

Darla M Sands said...

How sweet!

World of Animals, Inc said...

You are all a purfect trio together. We love seeing such beautiful family photos. Enjoying some sun puddle lounge time is just a wonderful picture. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your week.
World of Animals

Timmy Tomcat said...

There is nothing like having love flowing dear friend