Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Day Late, But Who Cares

Though I've never been one to join the crowd and do a "Wordless Wednesday" post my original intention was to do just that with this particular photo.
     Yesterday's weather was about as perfect as it could've been, and my brilliant, procrastinating father had every intention of putting this up on here for our first ever WW post, but, well, like I mentioned- he's made it his life's goal to "put off til tomorrow what he could do today".  'nuff said.
     I know this photo isn't too different than many others I've posted, but this simply shows what a glorious day yesterday was.  The fresh air, the warm breeze and the ideal placement of the sun's rays added up to a near-perfect day for this ancient, deserving, hardworking ruler of the roost.
     Just to show how tightly I have these two wrapped around my paw- I was actually asleep on this pillow down on the futon, and dad picked me and the pillow up and placed us on my perch this way.  Once mom learned this she made sure to give dad a good ribbing about spoiling me.  So what if he does?  She's just jealous...
     
     

8 comments:

Marilia said...

Heheheh! You´re funny!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur dad iz good...just one thing tho....he for getted a snax tray close by filled with ham samiches...may bee yur mom can bring ewe that.. then her N yur dad will bee "even" !!!

Sparkle said...

How nice that your human gave you a sun puddle opp!

Eastside Cats said...

Your humans are your minions!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great Wordless Wednesday post! Who cares if it was a day late and had words?!? Do things your own way!

XOXO

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Awww, Being spoiled is a good thing! And you look adorable in that sunny window!

Ivan from WMD said...

It's just too bad it took this long to train him! ;-)

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome pic! Sunshine is the best feeling on furs! Good thing you have your Dad trained ;)
Yeah, it took a while, but humans are like that :/
heehee
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie