Saturday, October 1, 2011

Random Stuff

Well, it' been almost a week, and I haven't spewed yet!  I guess that's a good thing.  On an unrelated note I did, however, drop a bomb of sorts on the floor in front of my litterbox... again.  Sorry mom and dad.  I'm glad the weather has turned cooler.  It means they'll be covering up with the blankets, and possibly wearing more clothes, so I'll have all my favorite sleeping places again.  Last night a storm came up suddenly, and the stiff breezes that proceeded it brought something through the windows.  I'm not sure what it was, but boy, did it get my attention!
     I jumped right up on the back of the loveseat and pressed against the screen and just sniffed and sniffed to no end.  And then I lost interest.  Mom and dad are always making fun of me and my attention span.  They laughed at me yesterday because I was walking away from them and, as I do often, suddenly felt the need to wash.  I turned to my side to lick, got off balance, and fell over.  I tried to be cool about it and make them think I planned that move, but I think they knew it wasn't intended, by their laugh.  I just got up quick-like and walked away from them.  Dad laughed the hardest, so I'm going to pay him back when he least expects it by walking in front of him, making him trip.  I've done it before, and I won't hesitate to do it again.  Then we'll see who laughs, big boy!
     Maybe I'll wait a few days, though.  I think dad's not too happy with me this morning because, even though I heard him say something to mom last night about sleeping in today, I woke his ass up at 4:12.  I sat in their doorway talking loudly.  I think I just wanted attention, and I can't tell time.  He'll get over it.

2 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Hahameow! Princess gets Mom up at 4:30 most mornings! But, what are Moms fur anyway? Purrs.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

OMC so early you are waking up your mom and dad !
Here it´s them waking me up at 12:00 :)