Saturday, October 15, 2011

How Would You Like To Be Enclosed With Your Own Stink?!

This is orbit doing his... business.  Even though there isn't too much that bothers him, he was too embarrassed to post this picture for the world to see, but I thought it was hilarious.  Payback's a bitch, I know, and I'm sure he'll find a way to get even.
     He steps into his box, and within a few seconds out pops his head.  Every now and then I'll think it's funny to talk to him while he's taking care of his needs, but he just ignores me, concentrating on the floor in front of the box.  Besides being the greatest pet in the world, he's also extremely entertaining (at times).  He'll be furious with me for this.  I can hear him sharpening his claws as I type.

4 comments:

Whisppy said...

*gulp*. I'll watch my back if I were you.....and check my shoes and bed and clothes before using them.....who knows. He just might find those places more appealing than his box.

Katnip Lounge said...

We bet he's brewing up a hellacious 2 AM fart. We would.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Hahameow at Katnip Lounge! The least the Mom could do is put down a nice rug to stare at!

Daisy said...

Shame on your dad for interrupting you when you need to concentrate!