Friday, October 21, 2011

Let Me Explain

Hmmm, seems a good handful of you feel that my little poo poo boo boo was in retaliation for the the litterbox photo incident.  Well, I have to be honest- it wasn't, since mom's the one who got stuck cleaning up after me.  Dad's the one who's gonna be the target for that one.  First, though, I have to either learn how to use a camera, or pay mom to do it for me.  Either way, I know she'd love to play along.
     I just simply pooped on the floor.  That's it.  I might've just gotten confused, what with the age of my brain and all.  They keep my box extremely clean, and I've used one for many years.  The part that even confuses me is that it was way around the corner and in another room.  Behind a small table.  Near their shoes.  Just a brain fart, I guess.  Thank you all for your support, and yes, mom has forgiven me.  She did pretty much later that day because I'm just so damn loving and cute.  And she's a really nice lady.  I love you, mom.

11 comments:

Whisppy said...

Awww. We're glad everything ended well. You are way too cute to be angry at for long, Orbit.

GTnCo said...

it's ok, I poop on the floor sometimes for no apparent reason. or sometimes it is because i'm having trouble going so my people think i wander around the house trying to go in different place like maybe that will help MOL

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Glad to hear that your mom did forgive you Orbit !!
Have a pawsome weekend !

Daisy said...

I knew your mom would forgive you!

Oui Oui said...

Uh oh, we were among the ones who thought the photo had something to do with this! Sorry, Orbit, and we're glad your mom isn't mad at you anymore. Everyone makes mistakes. The first cat the mom had would poop in the middle of the living room floor when something (like a bath) hissed her off. The mom would occupy the room as long as she could, but as soon as she left, there was that steaming pile of poop. She was saying "Sh*t on you". Of course you are a nicer kitty than that, but the mom thought perhaps you were "expressing" yourself!

Poppy Q said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. Thanks for visiting us, mum says that this weeks photos sessions resulted in a great set of cute photos.

Julie and Poppy Q

Tamago said...

Glad your mom has forgiven for your accident. My boys have had accidents but I always forgive them because they are so loving and cute :-)

Julia Williams said...

Well, I personally think a 92 year old should be allowed a brain fart now and then!!! P.S. One of my cats uses his covered box with his head sticking out the flap, too.

Old Kitty said...

Hello there beautiful Orbit! Me and my cat Charlie are so happy to meet you! Awww we are sorry you had a little accident and that mum wasn't too pleased with you. We are so happy that all is well now! Yay for you!!!

Take care
x

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Yep!! Our cuteness goes a long way in keeping us out of trouble at our house. We are happy that your mom didn't stay mad too long.

Ellen Whyte said...

Well Orbit, we all miss the box sometimes, right? hope you are well and back into the proper aim. thanks for visiting! We had a wonderful Gotcha Day.