Monday, July 4, 2011

Well, well, well, here we are.  I finally got with the times and decided to learn how to use a damn computer.  Seems everyone is doing it, so I figured, what the hell- if I want to get my story out there, I might as well learn the best way to do it.
This is my story of... me.  I've been around for a long time, so there's lots to tell.  That's me over there, and there are lots more pics of me to share with anyone who wishes to stop by here.
My name is Orbit (I didn't choose my name, just so you know), and I currently live in Wilmington, North Carolina, where it is f***ing hot!  Sometimes I enjoy it, but sometimes it just makes me sleep.  Okay- that one was just an excuse to sleep.  Anything makes me sleep.  In fact, that's one of the things I do best, as you'll see in the photos to come.
I'll get on here from time to time to detail my existence for you (not that you asked), as long as my owners aren't on the computer.  Maybe I'll ask for a laptop for Christmas.  Sure, sure, I could go downtown to the library, but I'm an inside-only cat, goddamnit.  Every now and then I catch a glimpse of the outdoors when one of my owners (who will, from this point forward, be referred to as "mom" and "dad", since that's how they refer to themselves when talking with me) opens the door.  Occasionally they're kind enough to open the front window and raise the blinds over the couch in the living room so I can sit up there and watch the cars come and go, the hotty across the street, or the white and black spotted bum that I see now and then napping out in front of our building.
As for the title, well, that's what I heard dad say one day when he was cleaning my "bathroom".  It's funny to watch him and mom take that silly plastic scoop and rake it through the litter, collecting my poop and pee and bagging it all up.  Who's the master and who's the pet here??  Ha!  Well, I feel drowsy, so I'm gonna go take another nap.  I'll be back soon.

No comments: