Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dad's Mad

Think I'm gonna lay low for a while.  Dad's a little mad at me, because for the last couple of days I've been going into his and mom's room and talking very loudly at hours that are, apparently, odd to them. Usually, one of them will wake and scold me, or shoo me out of their room so they can sleep, but I still do it.  They don't know why I'm doing it lately- hell, I'm not even sure I know why!
     The night before last I got them up at- let's see- 2:00, 3:00, 3:30, and 4:00, and the night before that I woke dad at 4:00.  Yesterday, mom told me very sternly that dad needed to sleep, and not to wake him until 5:00, his "normal" wake-up time (mom says he's crazy for getting up at that hour, considering he doesn't need to be at work until 8).  Well, wouldn't you know- I went in this morning, talking away very loudly, and climbed on dad's chest to wake him.  He stirred and looked at the clock, ready to yell at me, and saw that it was five!  Damn I'm good.  I like to let them think I listen to them now and then. 

No comments: