Friday, September 9, 2011

A Quick Correction

I just realized I worded something poorly in my last post, and I need to set the record straight (especially before mom reads it!):

Where  I mentioned using the pillows on the bed I said, in parentheses "the real ones, in this case.  Not mom's".  This was not meant to imply that mom's pillows aren't real.  I was talking about the actual bed pillows, not mom's, umm..., bosom, which I'd referred to as pillows in a previous post.  Sorry mom, if you read that last post.  Oh, and don't be mad at dad.

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting us. It's nice to meet you!

Yes, we all get along. In fact, we are famous for our snuggling!

Purrs, Woofs and Neighs,
The Poupounette Gang

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you enjoy real pillows, they are much more comfy!!!

Fluffy and Heather said...

Hehe, cat got your tongue? We didn't even notice the slip up!