Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wow, Someone Needs A Life

Well, aren't these two easily entertained.  Apparently I was in a deep, deep sleep the other night, when I woke to mom and
dad laughing hysterically.  Turns out I was sleeping so soundly and drooling so heavily I didn't even know 

enough to reel one in, and this string of my spittle swung from my mouth like a rope.  At first it was a shorty, but as I turned my head from side to side, bewildered at their raucous laughter, the drool string stretched to the floor.  Once I figure out how to use a camera I'm gonna get a video of one of them drooling, dribbling or farting when they're asleep.  Just wait and see!

8 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh Orbit. Humans are just so easily entertained, aren't they? Yours would get a gigantic charge out of my bro Russell, then--he drools when he purrs.

Ann Boyajian said...

Atta boy, Orbit! There are so many delicious and creative ways of taking revenge on humans - we're sure you'll come up with a good one.

Old Kitty said...

Lovely Orbit!! Bet mum and dad won't look as adorable and gorgeous as you either!! LOL!! Take care
x

CATachresis said...

We agree with Old Kitty! You still mange to look very debonair with the droolling errr drool!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Orbit how in the world could they do that to you!? Do they have NO consideration? Geesh!!!!

Mom and I want to follow your blog but we don't see a way to "follow by email" do you have that and we are missing it?

Love, Cody and Mom

Michelle said...

Orbit if you do this a lot. Have mom and Dad take you to the Vet. I did this and Mom took me to the Vet. I hated it. But I felt so much better after words. I had to badly infected teeth. If it's not that then get that camera out.
Dusty

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sorry we haven't been around, but Blogger sumtimes is hateful like that. We think that little bit of spittle is adorable. Pi** on Mom and Dad. Have a great day, Orbit!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

The 2-legged are surely easy to entertain *MOL*