Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yeah, That's Nice, But Again, This Is MY Blog



Well, I made it half-way through the blinds. 
Now if I could only get myself through the glass when the sliders are closed I'd be all set. 
     Sometimes, instead of going behind the blinds I poke my head through them.  Guess I'm just lazy. 
My ultimate goal, of course, is to find the best spot after the sun has done its work, and make myself comfortable.  Mom and dad made their best attempt at providing for my comfort, tossing a pillow onto the deck, but, as usual, I do things my own way.  Don't get me wrong- I love the pillow when it's on the stupid beach chair, but once I stepped out onto the warm boards I was drugged, and couldn't go any further.   Now if I could just get the sun to stay in one place...
      As you can see, at least the pillow didn't go unused.  Mom took this shot of dad hanging with me on the deck. 





5 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww lovely Orbit!! You love your deck and are making it all your own! Awww lovely to see dad keep you company! Take care
x

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

oh, Sweet!! You trained your bean dad!

Michelle said...

My cat kite is like you. He loves our deck.If I have the slider closed he will go outside and jump up on it. Then I have to let him in. He refuses to jump back down. He has a mind of his own.

Ivan from WMD said...

Nothing like warm boards to snooze on, even when there's a pillow near by.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf your deck! Talk the Mom into plantin you sum nip or grass.