Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back To Me

     So all that lighthouse stuff is exciting, but this is MY blog, so I'm gonna redirect things.  While they're out looking for excitement, I'm back here doing my duty.  In other words, relaxing.  When we moved we sold pretty much everything we owned, so for the time being the only furniture we have in the living room is mom's favorite rocker, which goes with us everywhere, and dad's chair- and mine when mom doesn't feel like sharing the rocker.

     This chair isn't really my idea of comfortable, but at least they gave me a pillow (actually, I think the pillow is for dad's back.  The old guy's getting, well, older.)(okay, I should talk.  Whatever.) to curl up on.  It's just a cheap lawn chair dad found, but it does the trick until they pick up some new stuff.  
     

6 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Lovely Orbit!! You must be comfy cos you're an old kitty! LOL! Yay for your pillow! Enjoy your naps!

Take care
x

CATachresis said...

Hi Orbit *waves* Thanks for coming by and saying hi! I like the cut of your jib :) It looks like you’re settled even if the furniture needs adjusting!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Orbit !
I think it´s really nice of you "old" dad to let you have both the pillow and the chair to nap on :)

Ivan from WMD said...

It's nice you got a snooze pillow. And nobody to steal it from you!

Cara n Crew said...

your pillow looks very comfy Orbit! That's what's most important :)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

The lighthouse outing and pics were great. How nice of the Dad to let you use his pillow. We hopes you use his chair when he isn't home! MOL!