Friday, July 20, 2012

So What, They're Just Clouds

      Okay, so here's another one that's not about me.  Mom and dad went to nearby Hugh McCrae Park the other afternoon to walk,
in their ongoing attempt at staying healthy.  Afterwards, they spread out a blanket, ate dinner, and read.  While they were lounging mom told dad to look up, and dad thought the view was awesome enough to snap a few pictures.  To me they're just clouds, something I can see any time I look out the window (though NOT from my nonexistent perch). 

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Orbit!! You are most patient with dad waiting for your perch!! Oh dear!

Awww but these are beautiful clouds! Take care
x

Ivan from WMD said...

Orbit, you mean you're still waiting for that perch? Gosh, I thought my mom was slow! Apparently she's got competition!

(Nice sun beams though.)