Monday, June 18, 2012

My Dad Card

Talented cat that I am mom   I bought and decorated this fabulous card for dad.  I thought it was fitting, considering how our household operates.  That doesn't really look much like me on the cover, but I think dad got the idea.
 Mom I was feeling creative and crafty, so I personalized the insides, adding mom's my own little special touches to the
empty spaces.  Dad really appre-
ciated the loving embellishments, things mom I wanted dad to know, that come from the bottom of my tiny little heart.  Notice how creative and talented mom is I am, pouring out my heartfelt thoughts to the man  whose life has been enriched by being able to provide me with a comfy, spoiled life.  I mean everything mom I wrote, dad.  Thank you!

8 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww amazing Orbit!! You are truly creative and talented!! Me and Charlie hope your dad was suitably impressed! Yay! Take care
x

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I should think that living with you is a present in of itself! purrs

Katnip Lounge said...

Orbit, we think your Mom read your mind! What a great card.

Ivan from WMD said...

I'm sure he treasures this and will keep it forever and ever! You are one clever boy, Orbit!

~E said...

Great job Orbit!

Unknown said...

Wow your Dad must have been so happy to get such a nice card from you. We are bad kitties who didn't do anything nice for our Dad, hehe.

Gronk and Izzie

Anonymous said...

Aww that is just too cool Orbit! Your dad must've been delighted! xo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Aw, Bast! All WE did was rub against Grampas legs a few times! Now, admittedly, that was a Big Deal, since he is still kinna new here and all. We are gonna shamelessly steal that fer NEXT year, though...