Friday, May 11, 2012

So Easily Entertained



Apparently I still have some youthfulness in me.  Mom took out a braided bracelet she'd made dad a while ago and started swishing it in front of me.  Well, I couldn't resist, and almost immediately started swatting at it.  I swung, swiped, batted and bopped, to their great amusement.  Even I was amazed that such a little thing could bring about such immense pleasure.  Check out that great blurred action shot of me and mom locked in a game of tug-of-war!  Not long after dad got these pictures I grew bored, as I usually do, and wandered over to the edge of the bed, plunking myself down in slow motion with my back to the two of them.

10 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Orbit!! You're truly young at heart! Take care
x

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Sigh... playtime with the peeps is pure bliss. purrs

Ivan from WMD said...

It's all fun and games until someone insists on bringing out the camera.

Marilia said...

Heeheheh! Lovely!

Katnip Lounge said...

Hey, even us old farts like to get our play on...look at our Mommy...she still plays with us and she's ANCIENT.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

It's good that you gave them the back of disrespect when you got done playing. Keeps the hoomans in their place.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too think it´s funny how easily you can amuse the 2-legged :)

Daisy said...

Good for you, Orbit!

Sasha said...

Hello Orbit, thanks for visiting me. Are you really old (or is this rude?) I am fifteen going on Sixteen. Sometimes I have a lot of life in me, but I like to rest a lot.

Smudge said...

Yes indeed! Going for twenty-ish.