Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Figure, If Dad Can Do It, So Can I

     This is my imitation of dad.  I know it's hard to tell, but I fell asleep up here over mom's shoulder last night.  Dad falls asleep in his chair all the time, so I can too.  I was actually mad that mom wouldn't let me in her lap.  Usually when that happens I just climb up here and wait for my chance, but this time I guess I was a little too comfortable and just dozed off.  Poor woman- now she's got two old guys that fall asleep on her.  She's gonna get a complex.

11 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awww but lovely Orbit! You may be mature but you are so cute and adorable! Take care
x

The Crew said...

We senior cats know how to nap, that's for sure!

George

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Better fur Mom to haf a complex than you! (that's our motto) Enjoy nappin on the chair! xoxo

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy says if your Mom can't beat 'em, join 'em!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Ivan from WMD said...

Orbit, the world is your bed!

Marilia said...

All places are to take a nap!

Daisy said...

Hahaha! My Mommeh usually has a glass of wine while she's watching TV and she ends up falling asleep in the chair, too!

Anonymous said...

I think there's a rule that cats can nap anywhere, any time they want! You go Orbit! :o)

CATachresis said...

Orbit, you're a cat with napitude! I like it :)

Tracy said...

Awww, you are most handsome and you know what? I spent a great deal of the weekend in my own chair as well watching basketball so lounge away my friend!

The Island Cats said...

You do a pretty good immitation of our dad too! Heehee!!