Thursday, March 15, 2012

Covered Cat

    So the other night we're all watching t.v. and I'd had enough of dad's lap.  I hopped down and picked a good spot on the floor  in front of mom and dad, and it wasn't long before I was dozing off.  Well, apparently mom thought it would be funny to toss the thing from the back of the chair (I don't know what the hell it's called) onto me.  They do this occasionally, with tissues, napkins- whatever they
 have at that given time that won't hurt me.  Apparently they think I'm here purely for their entertainment.  Anyway, she
 

 tossed that thing at me, and it kind of floated down and covered me like a blanket.  I thought she was being kind and sweet and loving, 
wanting me to be covered up nice and warm, so that's what I made them think, and I just laid there under that thing, all nice and warm and  cozy.  I put on a good show for them, relishing the oohs and ahhs and all sorts of "cute kitty" comments.   
     

11 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww Orbit! You ARE cute and sweet and cuddly! Yay! Take care
x

Mickey's Musings said...

Well they should oooo and ahhhhh at you!!!
You are a super handsome kitty and deserve all the adoration they can give ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Ivan from WMD said...

I'm sure they really are trying to make you comfortable...as opposed to making you a laughing stock. Because moms and dads would *never* do that.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh what the peeps won't do fur dere own amusements! SHEEESH!

Cat said...

Sorry, but we ooohed and ahhhed too :-)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

My mom of course went all Ooooh and ahhh over the pictures.
Me I just say you have my depest sympathy Orbit !

Daisy said...

Be careful Orbit, you might end up on Stuff On My Cat!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We are strictly here fur the hooman's entertainment purrposes, too! We say if they're handin out treats or compliments, "what can it hurt?"

Cara n Crew said...

They could put worse things on you, Orbit! :D You do look cute. Thanks for humoring your folks ;)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Katnip Lounge said...

You are a GENIUS to turn such a horrible situation to your advantage.

Ann Boyajian said...

I agree with Katnip Lounge. You brought dignity to a potentially demeaning situation!!