Friday, December 23, 2011

South Carolina, Here We Come!

     Well, this is it.  This'll be my last official post from this neck of the woods.  I just read all your comments on my Christmas treats post, and I thank you all for sharing and appreciate your well-wishes. Dad says it's good to know there are others out there like him.  Probably be his excuse for snacking more now.
     The modem goes back today, and mom will pretty much have the whole place packed up by the time dad gets home.  It's gonna be a busy night.  I hope they maintain their level of cool that they do when they move (riiiight).  I'll be hiding wherever I can find a spot.  Even though I know what's going on I still get nervous.  I don't much care for disruptions.   
     We'll have a few days over the Christmas holiday to get settled, and hopefully I'll be back here within a few days.  The weather's about the same where we're going, but I think I heard we're supposed to be on the second floor, which means there will be more open windows for me to sit in and watch the goings-on.  
     I hope the holidays are fun for all of you, and in case I can't get back before then, have a safe and Happy New Year!!!
     

13 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hope your moving to South Carolina will go easy !
Wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

xoxo

Old Kitty said...

Oh beautiful Orbit!!! Me and Charlie wish you and your mum and dad a safe and stress-free move!! We hope you settle in quickly and we look forward to reading all about it soon!! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! We hope Santa brings you all that you wish for!! Take care
x

Cara n Crew said...

Orbit, we hope you have a safe move. Merry Christmas! Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Katnip Lounge said...

Bon Voyage! Have a safe trip.

AND...Meowy Catmas from the Katnip Lounge Kats!

RoySr said...

Have a good move, and, in spite of the hustle and bustle of the move, a Great Christmas. Take care, stay warm and dry, and come when you get the modem back.

Merry Christmas from the 6 Mouskateers of Five Oaks Manor, SouthWoodsUSA .... NE Mississippi that is.

~ Lisa & Roy Sr ~

Daisy said...

Happy travels and happy holidays to you!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Safe travels and hope you have a wonderful joyfilled Christmas!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Orbit to you and your family. Have a safe trip

Kwee Cats said...

South Carolina is such a pretty part of the Country...we sure hope you find lots of happiness there.

Merry Christmas, take care and enjoy the holidays.

Deborah said...

Thanks for visiting me the other day. I appreciated that!
Happy New Year! I hope you and your family stay healthy and happy.
xxoo
Deborah

Oui Oui said...

Happy New Year, friends! We hope your move went smoothly and look forward to hearing from you when you're all settled. We wish you the best in 2012.

Just Ducky said...

Happy New Year. Hope the move went ok.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy New Year. Hope you had a safe and uneventful trip/move and are settling into your new home.