Thursday, September 3, 2020

People Watching

Dad's always been kind of the nosy neighbor type, and now yours truly has taken on the same habit.  Sure, we get birds, squirrels, lizards and such out back, and I'm initially drawn to them, but there's nothing better than scoping out the parking lot out front, watching for anyone coming or going.  When I hear voices or see people out walking I'm fascinated by them. Squirrels, cool.  Lizards, yeah, whatever.  Birds, nothing more than a feathered snack.  Give me noisy neighbors, kids on bikes or maintenance guys working on something nearby and you've got my full attention.

14 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Peeping Cleo!

Brian's Home Blog said...

It is fun to see what's going on outside, enjoy sweet Cleo!

Darla M Sands said...

You're part of the neighborhood watch, eh? :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

cleo....any thing & everee thing but BURD...iz grate ta watch :) ♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have to keep an eye on what is going on, Cleo.

The Island Cats said...

That's pretty much what I do all day too, Cleo. It's amazing what some of the humans do. ~Zoey

Summer said...

Our street is on a steep hill and very quiet, so I only see critters here.

Timmy Tomcat said...

People are the most interesting Cleo. Why we are not really sure but they are

Saku said...

That's some interesting cat television Cleo! Enjoy.

pilch92 said...

It is OK to be nosey :)

Furries said...

It can be fun to people watch, but I don't like it when they're noisy.

Katie Isabella said...

I do that too, Cleo. I get all at attention with people and dogs. I SURE do with cats!

My Mind's Eye said...

Well Cleo...my opinion is if the neighbors are in my sight and I'm in my house looking is my job. LOL
Hugs Cecilia

World of Animals, Inc said...

Cleo, it looks like you have such a lovely spot there to be nosy watching the neighbors. It looks like a great place for some beautiful sunshine on your furs. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your day.
World of Animals at South Philadelphia