Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mom's Day


Mom's first of the day caffeine boost and not quite awake yet old girl
Who's got the best mom ever? 
Helping mom decide what to watch next
I do! 
The Queen, the Princess and An Icy Cold Edward Teach German Lager
Thank you, mom, for taking such good care of me and humoring me and combing me and scolding me when I hiss at dad (I know better than to hiss at you!) and not making fun of me like dad does and petting me lovingly and taking care of my nutritional needs and stinky bug medicine on my back and letting me be a crotchety bitch sometime and especially giving me the best lap ever in the whole wide world. 
Dad's Sleepy Girls
❤Happy Mother's Day, mom.  I love you! ❤ 

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.  We hope you enjoy your special day!

17 comments:

The J-Cats said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a lovely post, Cleo! You do have a wonderful Mom! We celebrated Mother's Day some time ago in France, but we send our best wishes your way!

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

Mickey's Musings said...

Mums are special and so good to us.That's why we love them!
Happy Mother's day to all the cat mums <3
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom ! Purrs

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was very sweet Cleo. Happy Mother's Day to your very special Mom from all of us!

Summer said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Cleo, that is so sweet.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Mom's Day to your special mom, Cleo.

pilch92 said...

Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful mom!

Furries said...

Awww. You have a wonderful mom.

Eastside Cats said...

Cleo, what a lovely tribute to your humom!

My Mind's Eye said...

Cleo and Mom what a beautiful post by Dad to his girls.
Maybe don't hiss at him for about 10 seconds
Hugs cecilia

Darla M Sands said...

Love this! :) Take care of your family, Cleo, as I know you will.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee bee lated momz day two yur best mom in de hole entire werld cleo....we hope her day rocked N mom rememburred ta get ewe sum fresh leaf catnip ta plant outside; better N flowerz we think :) :) ☺☺♥♥

Saku said...

Happy belated Mother's day to your mom Cleo! We're pretty sure you've got the best mom efur ...cuz we sure don't. MOL!

Katie Isabella said...

Happy Mother's Day belatedly. I love seeing you two together and Cleo...now that isn't anything other than a loving hiss, now isn't it?

Timmy Tomcat said...

We are a bit late but we know you did more than we could ever do to let your Mom know she is the bestest of all Cleo. You are pretty great too