Thursday, September 26, 2019

How Cute is This?

The three of us were napping one lazy afternoon and on waking I looked down to see the old girl, who'd been sleeping on my lap, with her paw like this.  My wife had read herself to sleep as she often does, and let her book drop against my side. Ordinarily when Cleo sleeps with us she likes to be touching one or the other of us if she's not actually on us.  It's not unusual for her to curl herself up against a leg, arm, hip or some other body part, and now & then she rests a paw this way. For all her feistiness and 'tude she can be such a sweet girl.

13 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

It's those tiny moments that make one's heart go pitter-pat!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a sweetie and it looks like all y'all are enjoy some cozy time!

Summer said...

That is totally sweet. <3

My Mind's Eye said...

1,000,000 ties cute...
Hugs Cecilia

My Mind's Eye said...

times not ties

da tabbies o trout towne said...

big time awwwwz heer cleo ~~ ; ♥♥♥♥♥

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Cleo. You made your humans so happy.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I love that. Cody often does that with me when we watch TV. I tell him I love when he "holds hands" with me MOL

Mickey's Musings said...

Such a sweet picture.
We often hear about Tortitude, but that also includes loving and affection :) She is showing that here.
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Ivan from WMD said...

We knew she was a sweetie all along!

Darla M Sands said...

How precious. ~grin~ And thanks for the kind words regarding our Tilly's passing. My husband keeps wondering aloud if our remaining old gal, Jezebel, would tolerate a new addition to the household. I'm hoping we can adopt a young pair of siblings. :) Be well!

Furries said...

Awwww.

Timmy Tomcat said...

I love touching Dad Cleo and often will grab his hand or arm to pull it close. You are really such a loving sweet old lady cat