Saturday, August 24, 2019

Pictures Without Words- An Inside & Out Photo Essay

     The new place has an awesome deck about 6 times the size of our old place, allowing me a wide array of places to stretch out and soak up the sun.  There's even a handful of places to stretch out in glorious, glorious sunpuddles inside, something that was lacking in our previous apartment, and I don't think I've ever been as content as I've been since moving here.
     Of course, mom would add a comment about my being worse than a child in that I beg to go out, stay out briefly, then beg to come back in.  Over and over and over.  What can I say?  I just can't make up my mind.  Now that they're officially spoiled southerners they've been running the a/c daily, otherwise they'd just leave the sliders open for me.  Anyway, since there weren't supposed to be any words and we've already blown that here you go:




16 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes sweet girl, you do look very, very happy!

Eastside Cats said...

Cleo, I have two words for your hoomins: cat flap.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh Cleo the photos are precious!!! OMCs you get to go outside...that is marvelous. Are you every tempted to walk over the the dark side (leave the deck)? I love that last photo
Hugs Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You do look very content out on the deck, and enjoying your indoor sun puddles.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I think Mudpie would be the same way! You are such a beauty.

catladymac said...

Gorgeous Tortieness !

pilch92 said...

I hope you don't go far when outside. XO

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Those are some NICE sun puddles. You're not spoiled, are you???
We have 3 furry cats that have the insy-outsy problem some days. We don't let them out in the dark anymore.... in the country there are too many predators.... Just keep thanking your mom for her cooperation.

Summer said...

You do look like you are enjoying yourself lots, Cleo!

The Island Cats said...

We're glad you're loving your new place, Cleo!

The Whiskeratti said...

Awesome! Seriously, it's the nature of cats to want to always keep our options open.

The Swiss Cats said...

You look very happy in your new place, Cleo ! Pawsome deck ! Did your humans think of a cat flap for you ? Purrs

Ivan from WMD said...

Well, it looks like your mom and dad *finally* got a place with the kitty in mind. You go, girl! Enjoy it.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

cleo we will help ya out with de noe werdz part bye sayin

yur gorgeouz N we iz buzzed happee ya haz an awesum new place ta call home !! ...

bee sidez yur "fotoz" dinna reel lee haz werdz... sew ~~~~~~~ ♥♥ !! ;)

Katie Isabella said...

Cleo, I swear, you look like a million! All scrumptious, delicious and just smoochable to the extreme, and did I say gorgeous? Oh my goodness...you make mom want to go get her a Tortie and make me get along with he.r

Furries said...

Sunpuddles are the best. It's great that you have plenty of them in your new home. And a deck - you've scored!