Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Special Moment

 What can I say?  Just two old guys sharing a little man love here.  Yeah, that's me and dad having a private moment.  Looks like I'm gazing upon him with great love and respect, admiring all of his finer qualities as the awesomest human being in the world, right?
     Actually, I was just in the middle of a good snooze and he inserted his obnoxious graying melon into my personal space and snapped this picture. I swear- sometimes he can be such an annoying dingus...
    

10 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Awww so cute you two are together :)

Sparkle said...

I'm so glad you told us the truth behind this photo, Orbit! I thought for a moment you were getting soft in your old age.

Ivan from WMD said...

Wait a minute, Orbit. I see your little paw in the middle of a pet! So yeah, I think you really ARE a softie!

Katnip Lounge said...

Like you're not enjoying that...!!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Excellent pic!

Happy Caturday, Orbit.
>>smooches<<

Whipple and Pepper said...

Lol. We had no idea he was in your way!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...thatz oh kay if yur dad wants ta THINK yur thinkin about love N respect & yada yada....

uz cats noe ya wuz REELY thinkin....

R ya gonna get up any time soon N get me sum thin ta eat dood, or just lay ther takin up my space

a grate week ahead orbit N happee burd free earl lee easturr !

Marilia said...

Cute picture!
Have a nice week!

Eastside Cats said...

Orbit, you and your dad look fantastic together!

Ann Boyajian said...

Sweet man-love!