Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome Back, You Two-Timing Son of a...

       Dad just came back from his second annual visit to his first grandson out in the arctic north (okay, central Minnesota, to be exact), and I have to say- I'm more than a little perturbed.
     Did he give me lots of cutesy pictures of grandson number one and all the fun things they did together to post here?  Did he show mom and me pictures of the jack-o-lanterns they carved or the fun they had playing at the park?  Nooooooo!  
     What does he give me to put on here?  
 This.
 And this!






     And as if these weren't enough, he threw in another two.

      The nerve!  He leaves the warmth of the south and the love of his faithful, longtime companion (oh, and mom, too)
to whore out his lap and attention on these two... creatures!  Awww, look how smug.  Look how nice and comfy and cozy we are on MY dad's lap!   Gee, how cute.  NOT!  
     I'm going on strike.  I'm not talking to the bastard.  Me and mom are going to ignore him.  Right, mom?  Mom?  Hello? 
     Looks like I'm on my own here.  Anyway, I'm going to pummel this cretin with my hairball wrath as payback for-- wait a minute, gotta go.  I hear him opening a can of food.  Bye.

10 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Orbit, you just can't trust them when they're out and about. I know mine visits the shelter and those cats at Petsmart all the time.

At least she doesn't make me post pictures of them, though.

Sparkle said...

Ugh! My human messes around with other kitties too. She may not always photograph the evidence, but I can SMELL it!

Old Kitty said...

Mr Orbit!!!! Hope you are suitably compensated with extra treats for such crimes against you!! LOL! Take care
x

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....bee for ewe eggs tract ree venge...make sure de can opener iz done, N ya get fed...plentee....

if ya haza slice ore two oh fish...let it set out fora good week in de sun then stik de fish in yur dadz shoo....

he will bee thinkin twice next time N it wont bee bout two cuzinz....
:)

Ann Boyajian said...

Well, they ARE pretty cute. But it's too bad he had to flaunt those photos in front of you - not to mention, he probably had their stinky furs on his clothes when he returned to you.... bad form, Dad.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a traitor! A well-placed hairball will do just the trick. MOL!

Kitties Blue said...

If your human is a true cat lover, they will love on and give attention to any old, stray cat anywhere. It's even worse when it's family. Those kitties have their own pawrents to love on them. Hold out for treats and new toys. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Michelle said...

Mine added another CAT! I am always there for her,but she had to get a kitten. A kitten can you believe it!!!! Be glad he didn't bring them home. By for now. I have to go hiss at this thing to let her know I am not happy .
Dusty

Rascal and Rocco said...

The nerve of these humans! We completely sympathize with you

Timmy Tomcat said...

Ya know...
Those hoomans get all upity and let any cat warm the loins when they are out in the wilds.

I think the hairball in the shoe is the correct response