Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Me and Mom Moment

     Dad captured this picture of one of my trademark headbutts the other day while I was lounging on my (mom and dad's, really) bed.  Sometimes mom and dad will turn away when I want to give them a nudge on the noggin because of my occasionally goopy eyes, but since mom's been keeping them clean (which I hate, by the way!) she met me with a full-on headbutt.  
     Mom's been my primary groomer for a while now, and even though I get so annoyed when she wipes at my eyes, clips my talons and brushes my shimmering coat I think I'll keep her.

11 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, Orbit! How sweet!

P.S. I hate it when my mom cleans my eyes, too. But then, I never do it when she tells me to, so...)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

lookin good dood !!! sum times we knead help with kleenin de ewe noe wearz area....whoa...talk bout gettin purrson null !! heerz two a grte day :)

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Anything to look good and have your 'rents cater to you is awesome! Don't get annoyed!!!
I absolutely love brushies.... That's worth the whole thing!
QUINN

Catio Tales said...

You are one amazing dude! That's a fab headbonk - beautiful!

Sparkle said...

Lookin' good is not always fun!

Ann Boyajian said...

That is a very sweet headbonk capture!

Mickey's Musings said...

Mom cleans our eyes too ! Not something we are crazy about either :)
Headbumps? Yeah. We like that, especially Tillie :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yeah Dad likes to wipe my goopies too.
Ah well we do like the head butts

Team Tabby said...

Aw, nice headbutt photo! As for goopy eyes, well our mombean tries to clean ours, but we are not keen - we usually find something more important to do and run off.

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Kitties Blue said...

Misty May is the head-butter in our house. She does it so hard, Mom's afraid that at some point Misty May's going to break her nose. Your photo with your mom is adorable. could win a donation to your favorite shelter/rescue. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

A Tonk's Tail said...

oooh yeah. Maxwell's King of Goop over here. Well, at least when he gets sick. And of course, he'd be head Headbonker here too. Figures!