Monday, April 2, 2012

Sleep Kitty, Sleep

      I like to sleep.  Plain and simple.  Statistics show that cats sleep anywhere from thirteen to twenty hours each day, and I can certain-
 ly say I do my part to support those findings.  Out on the deck, as I've shown you before, is one of my newest places to snooze, and we
 already know how much I love a good lap.  Mom says she can tell when I'm in a deep, deep sleep.  She says she can feel my full re-
 laxed weight, as opposed to when I'm simply napping.  Dad says he judges the depth of my slumber by the size of my drool spot.  If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be their laps, paws down. 
      The other day I was out on the deck, trying to snooze, and something below caught my attention.  We are on the second floor, and I can see right through the boards.  The downstairs neighbors have a dog, and they occasionally let it out on their deck.  What a great, safe view I have from up here! 

9 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Sleep is very good for you, lovely Orbit! Enjoy your snooze! Take care
x

Prancer Pie said...

How purrfect! You can spy on that woofie and he is none the wiser! HaHaMeow! We luf it!

Kjelle Bus said...

There is no better thing as a good snooze :)

Repositório said...

Lovely black cat!

Katnip Lounge said...

YIKES! A woofy would wake us up, too! We're surprised you're not puffed.

Daisy said...

What a great spying spot you have there, Orbit!

William said...

It's good you can stay safe from him, Orbit!

The Purr Diaries said...

Awww sleepy kitty! So sweet :o)
Luckily you were safe from that scary dog though! ;o)

Michelle said...

Great spot to torment the dog from. Mom has 2 dogs. I just love messing with them.But I think they enjoy it too.My favorite spot to nap is mom chest. Have a great nap.